Saturday, June 4, 2011

Maroon 5 live in Manila


May 23, 2011
Right after arriving from Bohol, my younger brother Marc and I went straight to SMX to watch Maroon 5's concert live in Manila. Sorry for the wrong date, the camera's time was some hours advance. Adam Levine is just super hot and sexy!!! Anyway, we had Gold B seats. Hehe :)


Also with Cheska, my high school friend.





Don't know what really happened but here's Adam times twoooo! 



OH BABY, HIS SWAY IS JUST SO SEXY!!!
 He's the only man that I've seen who sways as sexy as that but doesn't look gay!


I am not really a fan of concerts especially when its tickets cost 5k above, and mind you i dont wanna from the Gen Ad or something. If I'm watching a concert, it better be a nice view. But this is Maroon 5, the band that taught me when I was younger that I will be loved ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment