Monday, November 7, 2011

Sophie's Mom

Not exactly a foodie blogger cause i dont really take good pictures of food and im not good in describing  BUT sophie's mom's goodies are really yummy that it deserves this post. I actually got the chance to buy from this talked-about shop because of the Supersale Bazaar. I also tried their nutella mochi but I was so excited to taste it that I completely forgot to take a picture of it. In my second visit in the SuperSale Bazaar, I got to taste their cookie dough ice cream which is now one of my fave ice cream flavors ♥ 

Anyway, here's my little take-out from Sophie's Mom:



DULCE DE LECHE CUPCAKE
Classic sweet cupcake with filling inside 

 RED VELVET CUPCAKE
OMG the best ever!!!!! ♥
Believe me, it is reallllllyyyy yummmmyyy!!!

1 comment:

  1. those cupcakes are so yummy!!! thanks for following my blog. i followed u as well... i see u have 2 blogs, but prefer to follow u here :) more updated.

    love lots.
    Cherry

    ReplyDelete