Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mardi Gras & Exlink Birthday Treat

Last July 6, 2012, JPIA-DLSU conducted its General Assembly with the theme "Mardi Gras". This General Assembly aims to welcome the frosh Accountancy students of DLSU. What's really special with this GA is that each committee is tasked to prepare a game booth. It is similar with the concept of "Perya". The attendees are given stubs with boxes drawn in it. They have to visit booths, play and then receive stamps as proof of joining the game. The stamped stubs are proof of attendance and of course, as a proof to gain incentive from Accounting professors.

We spray-painted our hair with temporary hair color. The next few pictures were taken while we were setting the booth up. (PS the violet hair spray can't be seen huhu)



Hi Moe =))))



Exlink's booth is Premyo sa Harina! I think you know how this goes.




You don't wanna know what my committee-mates did to me after we closed our booth. The horror of removing harina on your face, hair, clothes, bag. HUHU.

After the long harina cleaning session, we went to Yellowcab to eat! It's my post-birthday treat for ExLink since my 20th birthday was my last college birthday. Who knows, this might be the last time that I could gather everyone in my committee for my birthday. But of course, I'd love to see all of them on my 21st birthday!

PETE & JOSH!

JOSH & JEROME!

CATHERINE!

CARLS!



PETE :( WHAT HAPPENED

COMPLETE!!! Finally!

Thank you JPIA and ExLink!!! ♥

All pictures taken from Daniel's cam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment