Thursday, December 15, 2011

Eastwood after Term3 finals

This is hopefully my 2nd to the last 3rd term in DLSU. Just one year and one term left. Compared to my friends who'll be in their graduating term next term, I know it'll take a lot of time pa before I get to wear a toga. I don't regret taking BSA even though I feel left in taft. No, not really. One year and one term to enjoy my student life (trying to stay positive here). Enough with the number-of-terms-left thingy now. It's kwento time.

Jhoana woke me up ng mga 9AM and she insisted we meet at Noriter. And since puyat ako from the layout-fixing the night before, ayoko pa sana umalis. Noriter is a chika minute place for me and my friends.

This is taken from our view in Noriter. Umulan nung time na to and if you look closely, may river build up na sa labas ng DLSU. And btw, ang dumi ng glass ng Noriter.


Stayed at Noriter until 2PM then quick lunch at Tropical Hut. Went to Grand Towers after. Then LRT-MRT to SM Makati to meet with Fefy. Nagkayayaan sa Eastwood. Buti na lang, on the go si Fefy! Eastwood!






Since we're starving na talaga that time, we ate na kagad. We spotted the cute layout of Johnny Rockets so go na kami. I'll just tell the story through pictures. 
















Jukebox ♥ 

After eating, we went strolling and... since it's the last day of 3rd term, why not spend it on a few chugs of drinks? Bed room w/ Weng Weng and Mango Margarita pitchers! :-)



What did I wear?


Top: Plaid top from St Francis Square(*)
Tank top: Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes: Fancy Flats
Bag: MFG 

*Sobrang funny lang that I'm wearing that plaid top again. I mean, ok. Not that it's wrong to wear clothes again but kung kelan may lakad and I took pictures, dun pa sakto na yun ulit damit ko. Annoying. LOL.

How did you spend your last school day for this term? See you tomorrow in UST's paskuhan?

1 comment:

  1. Have a Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :)

    greeting card for you!
    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/2011/12/greetings.html

    ReplyDelete