Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teambuilding in Batangas

What: JPIA-DLSU SOP 57 teambuilding
Where: Valentino Resort and Spa, Batangas
When: November 26-27, 2011




Hello to my haggard self! Wore this aviators cos my face looked pale and really tired due to lack of sleep and stress. Also got to wear that white top that I bought last week. I've been wanting to wear it to school but thought it was too summer-looking to wear to school.



I'd be bombarding you with shots of the place since I wasnt able to take pictures during the teambuilding. We were too busy and focused to make time for picture taking. It was tagaytay-cold in Batangas and I really thought I was about to be dead sick but thank God I didnt. Anyway, the place was really nice, very green and very different from the usual Manila setting. 

This is not the perfect teambuilding place but I believe it served its purpose well to JPIA. There's this big function hall called the pavillon which can cater every org or group's needs. 

My roommates in our isolated east wing room. Just kidding ;) It was just a bit far from the rest.

Me and ze trees. Hello, i say again, to my haggard face! ;)

Now here's some nature appreciation photos.



OH BTW, my Primo Verde group won the Amazing Race and we're the over-all champion! Congrats to us! ♥
(Erin, Carlos, Dea, Celina, Eunice and Faith)

Thanks JPIA! Thank you to all the officers who made this possible esp to Kuya Drex! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment