Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wii evening

April 25, 2011

Played Wii Super Mario Racing and Wii Sports with Pau and Denise, both my dormmates. I am really not fond of playing games from Wii, Playstation, Gameboys.

Since it's a couple of hours away from the first day of summer term, I decided to join Pau and Den in playing Wii. I honestly didn't know how to manipulate this thing. Thanks to Den for coaching me! :)




We played every game in Wii Sports. Den is a pro so I didn't bother to commit Wii suicide (I know I'd lose). Pau was my playmate all along. Results: I won every game in Wii Sports except Bowling. What made me tired was the Boxing. I was winning the rounds but my arms hurt like hell now.


My favorite part is the Mii Creator part where we got to create our own virtual characters for Wii. I was really happy with my avatar, especially my cute mole. Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment