Monday, April 16, 2012

Pig Out Day: Viking's

First off, I'd like to let all of you know that Fef paid for this and I am eternally grateful for birthdays. LMAO. I didn't really took pictures of the food cos I was so busy eating. I'm very sorry if you're expecting some nice photos of it. I'm just blogging this out because it was a really nice experience.

It's the first time I went out to a buffet with my friends. It was Fefy's 21st birthday treat. It's also my first time in Viking's. I never thought the selection was that vast for a price of around 900 pesos. I can't compare it with hotel buffets 'cause I never experienced  Sofitel's or Shang's buffet lunch/dinner but I will, eventually.

the birthday boy, Fefy!



Viking's with Yanyan, Jhoana and Fefy!

With my college bestfriend since frosh, Yanyan! ♥

Fef enjoying his steak and Jhoana on her dessert plate

Yanyan's dessert plate (she enjoyed every piece of it, i tell you)

My dessert plate (plus vanilla and avocado ice cream scoops)

Again, thanks Fef! Looking forward on our Circles pig out day! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment